2.23.2011

SUN KA PA? EH DI SA SIKAT!*

SCT Elections are up once again and this time Sikat asked if I could be their Faculty Adviser. When I saw the line up of the students running, and when Ria Tagulinao approached me, I can't help but say yes despite the amount of stress I am coping with right now.

I believe in what these students can do.

I personally believe in the SCT elections because it allows the high school students to get involved in social responsibilities such as voting.

May all the students vote the candidates who shall offer a clear mandate and plan of action for the incoming school year.

Of course, I would have to be a little biased by saying that the candidates under the Sikat party shall deliver well as proven by their list of achievements.

Here they are: SUN KA PA? EH DI SA SIKAT!

(Thanks to Sir Velarde who shared this very witty campaign slogan used by former SCT President Kat Usita)

No comments:

Post a Comment