2.11.2011

my resurrection

my resurrection

crippled by meandering thoughts of shattered souls
stripped off of the essence of bestowed love
longing lingered, lurking into my nightly prowls
beats of the heart ached with every throb.

homed by your velvety kisses and embraces
elated by beauty showered by your passion
songs that serenade me of your warm graces
tortures eradicate with your every motion.

in your precious heart, love keeps me sound
to the heavens I pray for no other beginnings
to our hearts I say at last we found
in our souls, constancy welcomes no endings.

Creative Commons License
my resurrection by Tim Decano is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at theapollonian.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment