10.01.2010

wishlist

17 days from now I shall turn 25. I will start writing and sharing the 25 stuff in my life which I could share with people.

First one is my 25 wishes for my birthday. Hopefully, I would be able to get some.

1. new Aldo watch
2. big, fluffy pillow where I could bury my face so I could sleep better
3. "new" Jansport bag (I think Tony Battung promised me something, lol)
4. black hard shell case for Apollo
5. statement shirts
6. G-Tec pens that can double as a defense tool
7. Superman lunch box
8. gray beanie
9. 2nd hand iPhone 3GS
10. Supra shoes
11. time away from stress
12. Adidas running shoes
13. Bench Richard Gomez perfume
14. pair of sunglasses
15. Nivea cell repair lotion for men
16. sleep time
17. peace of mind
18. Starbucks Dark Cherry Mocha
19. more time with friends
20. any Stitch item
21. one set of My Gel pens
22. A box of Snickers
23. Lays
24. Soft Batch
25. Nike or Adidas jacket

Yikes. Thanks in advance. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment