10.05.2010

Never do we

The last few days have been a great mixture of all human emotions.

The rainy days have brought me sickness.
My tonsils are swollen. I have cough and colds. My lower back aches. So much for sugar n' spice and everythin nice.

I saw how good I am in diverting my attention towards "happier" things to forget the pains the past week has brought me.
But I cannot deny that whenver I stop thinking, talking, doing whatever I am doing, I will feel the pain again.

I reminisce of old, happier, sweeter times and I can't help but realize that things could have turn out better if I had been more vocal of my feelings.But to regret is to waste time. And to waste time is to lose in touch of reality. And to lose in touch of reality will rid me of being human.

Time would never heal wounds, mind you. We have control of everything.The heart never really heals. The wounds never become scars. But because it wants to be happy, the heart would ignore the wounds that the past has given it. But still, we never really forget.

No comments:

Post a Comment