10.07.2010

25 Random Things About Me

1. I am one of the students who experienced the many changes in the DepEd curriculum: I became valedictorian even though I was a transferee from a private school; our batch did not take the NSAT, and; my batch in UP was the first to experience the RGEP.

2. I had lived in 22 different houses and apartments.

3. I used to be really addicted to Math.

4. I love the smell of rugby and muriatic acid. But I despise the smell of chlorine and alcohol.

5. I don't like hospitals. In fact throughout my life, I have only been in hospitals 10 times.

6. I have a very short attention span which explains why I sometimes have difficulty maintaining a character or an emotion.

7. I love Snickers and any thing sweet.

8. I also love the smell of pen markers, especially the Pilot Whiteboard marker.

9. Travelling is a luxury and a hobby I would want to afford.

10. I have performed in front of hundreds of people for 6 consecutive shows at the Meralco Theater.

11. I am vain. No explanations needed.

12. I have a low level of spatial intelligence. Up until this day, I still get lost in SM Megamall.

13. I loathe Ateneo because they refused my application to transfer when I was in Grade 4, though I passed the exams with flying colors, because I was financially incapacitated.

14. I am the first Decano in our side of the clan to become a UP graduate.... I know.

15. I used to weigh 220 pounds and used to have a 40-inch waistline.

16. I hate my hair. I don't know what to do with it. And now it's slowly hating me back.

17. I love photography. And I am saving money so I can buy a DSLR this year.

18. When I was in grade school, I ate paper when I get bored.

19. I used to believe that Storm of X-Men was in control of weather.

20. When I was a kid, I thought that the sun needed to rest whenever it would suddenly become dark.

21. I want to know who composed the following game songs: Langit, Lupa; Monkey, Monkey; Shake Shake Shampoo and Si Nena. I think they are very creative.

22. I used to be a goth.

23. I get satisfaction out of picking my nose even when in public.

24. I don't like watching movies in movie houses.

25. I still dream of becoming a ramp model.

3 comments:

  1. omg sir decano :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sir, you're such a cutie pie! :">

    ReplyDelete
  3. love 6,7,8,9,15,16,18,22,23,24,25.
    "no explanations needed." adorable! :D

    ReplyDelete