8.30.2010

Rated PG 8/29/2010 is inspired by Sam Tsui's Michael Jackson Medley

In an astounding effort to challenge Party Pilipinas, ASAP XV is now coming up with performances with wow vocals. Yesterday, as I was switching channels I chanced upon the performance of Gary Valenciano and the other great male vocalists from ASAP. Here's a video I found on Youtube.com



Then, as I scanned through the comments given below, I saw that this performance could have been inspired by yet another Youtube sensation by the name of Sam Tsui. Sam Tsui, recorded separately his different voices and combined them in one single video file to come up with this awesome, jaw-dropping performance:



Wasn't that just indescribable?

Well, I still believe in the power of the vocals of Jed Madella, Erik Santos, PDA's Bugoy, and Gary Valenciano (plus the other guy I do not know).

Whatever the truth is, let us be satisfied that we were entertained by both videos.

No comments:

Post a Comment