8.16.2010

If you wanna be rich, better read this.

This entry I am telling and dedicating to myself more than to you, my dear reader.

Ever since I was a kid, I've always wanted to live a luxurious life. Come on. Who does not desire comfort and luxury? Well, I am speaking for myself here so, yeah, if you are do not desire these things, I am cool with that.

Anyway, I've been acquiring pretty much everything that I have always dreamt of having. I'll blog about that some other time. But I must admit I just can't get enough. I always still need to satiate that desire of luxury -  to be a millionaire.

Secrets have been told time and again. Myths have been shared as well but not much.

I chanced upon this material from Yahoo! Finance that somehow opened my eyes more and convinced me that what others say about how to become rich is for real.

Well check this out. Hopefully you'll get more convinced too. And hopefully, will get richer afterwards. Sigh

No comments:

Post a Comment