9.01.2010

pouring my heart out

To say goodbye if I need to…
Tim Decano

Know that I shall exist in those thunders and rains
I will miss you whatever you do
You made me young again through and through
But I guess I am not yet meant for you
You made loving so naive, so innocent, so blue
Yet so easy, so fluid, so true

Thank you for the wonderful days
Of colorful hues
For your smiles and your kisses
Removed my blues

I don't want this night to end
If it's the last I'll be with you
Forever in my heart
Your name shall resound

In the walls of my heart
I shall keep hidden inside
What we have shared
Emotions you evoked
Happiness we laughed about
Kisses that we stole from each other
Hugs that we solemnly gave one another

And now that goodbye
Is the last thing we'll share
Let this moment remain
In eternity's bliss
Let these last words be etched
On the slates of our lives
Of our hearts and our souls
Our longings and desires

Forever
happiness
truths
smiles
hugs
tears
kisses
caresses

But this night shall end
‘Cause of our earthboundness
Then your happiness I wish for
I shall whisper to the deities
true love and true bliss
I shall seal with this last kiss




Creative Commons License
To say goodbye if I need to by Tim Decano is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

No comments:

Post a Comment