8.10.2010

got picked up

No, not while in a party but while in class.

As a result of over-fatigue and a cornucopia of stress, my students awhile ago tried out some pickup lines which I heard for the first time. Yeah, loser. Fine. But I have to admit, I loved every single pickup line.

Here are some of them.

Geometric Smile
"Sir, magaling ka ba sa geometry?" (Sir are you good in geometry?)
"Why?"
"Kasi kahit saang anggulo ang gwapo mo eh!" (Coz at whatever angle of your face, you look good!)
WIDE SMILE.

Not Made in China
"Sir, patingin?" (Sir, may I take a look?) Checks the tag on the collar of my shirt.
DUMBFOUNDED.
"Sabi na eh Made in Heaven!" (Right! Made in Heaven!)
WIDE SMILE.

Death wish
"Sir sana mamatay ka na lang." (I wish you dead, Sir)
"Excuse me?!?"
"Para ikaw na lang angel mo." (So that you'd be my angel)
0_o  o_0

That's what I love about students. I can be stressed out and sleep-deprived but when their childlikeness creeps in, such as moments like this, you just can't help but laugh out loud with them to relieve yourselves of all kinds of tension.

Thanks ladies.

Maybe you'd want to read this book to get some more great ideas:
1001 Best Pick-Up Lines

Or buy this game:
Pick-Up Lines Game

No comments:

Post a Comment