1.02.2011

Rediscovering John Mayer

Room for Squares is probably the only album of John Mayer that I really listen to on a regular basis. It was during high school days that I discovered the talent and music of this freaking talented musician.

Thanks to Talia Reyes, a friend, I am now reintroduced to the talent of John Mayer. After listening to "Slow Dancing in a Burning Room" from his third album Continuum, I couldn't help but feel really bad after I chose not to attend his concert here in Manila with friend Angeli Soneja - who by the way got our tickets for free. It was a perfect 25th birthday gift. But hell yeah, I chose to be safe, warm, and dry at home as opposed to being soaking wet listening to this guy.

Anyway, here is a video of a performance of the song Slow Dancing in a Burning Room.

No comments:

Post a Comment