9.28.2011

the wishlist of a soon-to-be-26-year-old nerd

In less than a month's time, Zac Efron (thanks to my student Denise Santos for the info) and I will be celebrating the day when we were born.

The past year leading to the 26th of my life here on earth has been a little harsh on me, save for some blessings and an olive-eyed bespectacled photography enthusiast that kept me afloat and alive.


This emo-mode is surely making the day's mood redundant so let me get to the heart of this post: the wishlist. Last year I created a list and several people granted me some of my wishes - and for that I am eternally grateful. Anyhow, here is the list, arranged in no particular order (this can also serve as the Xmas wishlist):

1. successful cardiac operation next year (hopeful that the operation will be done after the school year ends)
2. Mushishi manga, any volume as I have yet to own one (thanks to my student Lexee Carlota for introducing me to this amazing read)
3. New clothes to fit my new size (for reference, Small in Maldita Man and size 30 jeans)
4. Nike, Adidas, PRP, F&H, or Topman hoodie
5. Marks and Spencer Dark Chocolate Digestive Cookies (it's only 89 calories a biscuit so I get to satiate y my dark chocolate craving without feeling guilty)
6. a box of Coke Light (again, another guilt-free satisfying drink)
7. Deathly Hallows necklace or HP's/Prof. Snape's wand
8. The Witch of Portobello by Paulo Coelho
9. socks from Topman or Aldo (just want groovy long socks)
10.  bonnet
11. Dong-A Hexaplus pens
12. peace of mind
13. Devil's Food Cake (will eat a slice a day which will serve as my lunch/dinner
14. iPad 2/iPhone 4
15. Havaianas size 41/42 (someone stole my Ipanema slippers)
16. Good Omens by Terry Pratchett and Neil Gaiman
17. Superman lunch box (sorry na kung feeling teenager pa rin)
18. to be a ramp/commercial model
19. Loreal for Men Vita Lift/Hydra Energetic Facial Wash
20. a day where I can sleep for more than 10 hours continuously
21. to see the Stonehenge in person
22. start my master's degree after the operation
23. new digital camera (thanks to my sisters who destroyed my camera)
24. Nivea Whitening Lotion for Men
25. Snickers (another lunch/dinner replacement), and
26. a stress-free day

There. This year's wishlist is tough to fill. Hehe. Good luck with wish number 26.


So in 20 days, the new life year begins.

2 comments:

  1. Greetings, Sir.

    Is that serious? A cardiac operation? O:
    For what exactly? Aw, I hope it'd be successful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything is too expensive ;~; can I just give you 2 pieces of turon? That'll be good. I can't even.......anyways advanced happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete